A striking Chloe Norgaard photographed by the genius that is Zoe Grossman and styled by Sarah Peinado for Planet Blue's current lookbook; Space Lotus.
Happy hump day lovelies and who better for some mid week inspiration than Planet Blue, bringing you a flamboyant retro fantasy spread that has me pining for my own psychedelic adventure and suffused with sartorially resplendent neon outfits with matching ostentatious eyewear what more could I ask for! Now to dream away...
ex oh ex oh,










Such cool hair and I love all the jewelry too! Especially in picture 4, the cuff is so cool, I want it :)
ReplyDeleteLOVE this so so much!!! Planet Blue lookbooks are always insane!! I always want everything!
ReplyDeletexx
georgianaonstyle.blogspot.com
Me tooooo!
Delete♡xx
Wow, the 2nd picture is almost unreal---glow in the dark and dizzying amounts of dreamy! I like these pictures! Thanks again for my award and I promise I haven't forgotten it!!
ReplyDeleteYour very welcome!
Delete♡xx
That hair..those pictures...they belong in a magazine!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful imagery!:)
Love,
Shubhi's Revels!
those pictures are stunning,the model is pure perfection!
ReplyDeletehttp://itsnotjustanotherfashionblog.blogspot.it/
these pics are amazing!
ReplyDeletethat's so original images and color combination
of hairstyle and clothes!
super cool!
have a nice day!
amy
THE FASHIONAMY-http://thefashionamy.blogspot.it/
amazing post!!
ReplyDeleteWWW.ZAGUFASHION.COM
ZAGU FACEBOOK PAGE
bloglovin follower
Thank you so much for your lovely comment. I really love this lookbook and the featured jewellery. Btw you have a really great blog, I'm following you now :)
ReplyDeleteThank you!
Delete♡xx
i absolutely love retro fantasties.... love this violet hair. i want to get some streaks in my hair, but my hubs would say i'd be having a midlife crisis, lol! these photos are great, sonia.
ReplyDeletehope you have a great rest of the wk!
xoxo
jasmine
AdamAlexMommy
LOLZ!
Delete♡xx
Hi Sonia, thank you for your lovely comment, it's so great to know someone actually reads my posts. :) I love this shoot, so Charlotte Free! I'm tots digging that sunnies, they are great! Have a great one Sonia! X
ReplyDelete★☆Romiya Fashion Inspiration Blog☆★
No problem, that's what blogs are for in my opinion, you read and look at what the blogger's posted! Keep up your awesomness!
Delete♡xx
as always planet blue has beautiful lookbooks!
ReplyDeletelove the first picture! xx
nice ! Come to see my page and follow me if you like it !
ReplyDeletekiss
Loooove this lookbook <3
ReplyDeleteXOFEMKE.
www.myfashion-expression.blogspot.com
her hair is amazing!
ReplyDeleteYES please, recreate the nail design and show us how it went :D:D
I will, I'll try do it asap!
Delete♡xx
Amazing pics!
ReplyDeleteKiss
http://umblogfashion.blogspot.com
These are amazing shots... I especially love the colors...A LOT!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing darling!!
eusouperlinha.blogspot.com
omg how cool is this editorial?! LOVE!!
ReplyDeletegreat blog, let me know if you wanna follow! =)