Hannah Holman photographed by Paul Trapani for Nasty Gal's May 2012 catalog.
So, what do you get when you cross neon flower power with rockabilly? Nasty Gal! Spikes, studs and thick bodied signature platforms as far as the eye can see. Swanky bold make-up coupled with sartorial accessories and arm swag. This is the epitome of cool and Hannah's nonchalance is oozing through my laptop screen daring me to join...
Rock on lovers,
.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)





Amazing!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteKisses
Inés
http://enisdaba.blogspot.com
Inspiring photos love. Such stunning colors and photography. Thanks for sharing doll.
ReplyDeleteXOXO
MORGAN
http://thesocialboutique.blogspot.com/
AMAZING! I want that wallet! Lol
ReplyDeleteeusouperlinha.blogspot.com
Oooh so rock 'n' roll!! Love the bright prints and the cool cutouts on the black pieces! xo!
ReplyDelete~Jacy
WOW the pics are really great!
ReplyDeletewww.modelovers.com
www.modelovers.com
www.modelovers.com
hehe it's like studs on steroids they are bigger than ever before!!!
ReplyDeletethanks again for your support ahh this is the longest two weeks of my life :)
xxx
LOLZ! OMG gooooooood luck!
Delete♡xx
nice !! come to visit my page and follow me if you like it
ReplyDeletekiss
I JUST saw these pics! The colours are totally contagious!
ReplyDeletePaola
www.ThePvdHJournal.com
so nice !
ReplyDeletethese pictures are amazing! x
ReplyDeletewww.beckspick.com
IN LOVE. Fantastic! :)
ReplyDeletexx
Daysha ♥
wow! gorgeous!!! so lovely pics^^
ReplyDeletehttp://preciouslovestyle.blogspot.com/
very pretty and edgy editorial, sonia. i love the clutch and the crochet top. i love the cat liner look. i almost always wing my eyes, and love the makeup job here. :)
ReplyDeletehope you have a fabulous weekend, my dear!
xoxo
jasmine
AdamAlexMommy
Beautiful lookbook, I love NastyGal!
ReplyDeletexoxo Sootjeelina
nastygal<3 i want that wallet sooo bad
ReplyDeletewww.moustachic.com
www.moustachic.com
www.moustachic.com
Not much of a rocker girl but the nails in some pictures are amazing!
ReplyDeleteThanku for putting it up!<3
Shubhi's Revels!
Thank you!
ReplyDelete♡xx
These are spiky studs were so cute. We like it.
ReplyDeleteMuch love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
♥ SHOP: http://www.saboskirt.com
♥ BLOG: http://www.saboskirt.blogspot.com
pics are awesome!
ReplyDeleteruedevogue.blogspot.com
WoW! Beautiful outfits!
ReplyDeletexoxo
I love all the color and the leather jacket is fab and I love those spiked shoes! Great post! Happy Sunday dear!
ReplyDeleteSame to you lovely!
Delete♡xx
awesome pics :)
ReplyDeletewould you like to follow each other on bloglovin? let me know. xo
www.monikamustafa.dk
Just caught up with your posts that I had been too busy to read! Such a lovely way to spend my Sunday evening. :)
ReplyDeleteThis series of images is absolutely incredible - I love Nasty Gal and they seriously have a very compelling propensity to perfect their cool chic aesthetic every time. The styling is always soooo amazing! They've come such a long way!
And hehe, in regards to your comment, you needn't write anything down because if I'm lucky enough to have you in the vicinity, I will personally take you to all the boutiques that I love here! :)
Thank you for the weekly love - I'll need it to get through another week of arduous study (sigh...)!
Have an absolutely amazing week lovely lady!
<3 Mandy xxx
http://frocksandotherfrivolities.blogspot.com
That could be dangerous Mandy LOL! Shopping spree!
Delete♡xx
Gorgeous picture and fabulous accessories !
ReplyDeletelove your blog ;)
XOXO
Ludivine
www.ma-our-mode.blogspot.com
Thanks gorgeous!
Delete♡xx
Love those pictures, the accessories are to die for!
ReplyDeletexx
http://undisclozetdesires.blogspot.pt
Great pictures! Kisses from atacadas, spain
ReplyDeletewow!! great campaign!!
ReplyDeletexx
www.aroundlucia.com
www.aroundlucia.com
Amazing collection! :D
ReplyDeleteCheck out my blog & follow? (:
onceuponasprinkle.blogspot.com
Wow this catalog is awesome, I love the studs and the denim and the floral and the leather! It just makes such nice looks/combinations all together :) Nasty gal has such inspirational catalogs.
ReplyDeleteAmazing post!!
ReplyDeleteI love it!!!!
Take care and have a nice day :)
wonderfuull post i love this stle :)
ReplyDeletehttp://mybestmemory-cep.blogspot.com.es/
Hi Sonia!
ReplyDeleteI cannot even tell you how in love I am with these shots!
Love the collection; the incorporation of the Aztec trend and who doesn't love studs!
Love your post!
xx Tasha