Images via: Refinery 29, Style.com
As the second weekend is slowly coming to a close so does the Coachella hype that has been taunting me with it's bittersweet awesomeness. But there is always a silver lining and that would be the amazing collection of fashion snaps that are captured at the festival. Truly a vast smorgasbord of styles and colours ranging from the popular bohemian, hippie, 70's influence to the androgynous 90's and of course many a cut off denim short to be found.
Much love,






















Hi sweetie!! this post is great!! so inspiring!
ReplyDeletethanks for your comment!
I follow you on Bloglovin and GFC!
It will be a honor if you like my blog and follow back!
kisses!
self-dressed.blogspot.com
Thank you gorgeous!
Deletexoxo
totally love this free spirit style :)
ReplyDeletexx
Cool post! Loved themost outfits :)
ReplyDeletexxx
My favorite is that little orange mini skirt towards the middle! I love Coachella style!
ReplyDelete~Jacy
http://laviedelenore.blogspot.com
Sieht toll aus!!
ReplyDeleteThe Golden Bun | new post | follow me
cute collage you made there.
ReplyDeletei really love the last outfit :3)
souvenirspourtoujours.blogspot.com
<3
Amazing outfits! Would love to be there
ReplyDeleteKisses
Aga
Check my new post
www.agasuitcase.com
the greenhair rocks!
ReplyDeletelaflordelys.com
Helena
Ahhh totes agree!
Deletexoxo
Inspiración, me ha encantado !!
ReplyDeleteBss
http://palomaamo.blogspot.com
i noticed the figures of these women more than their styles. they are all stunning! i like the skinny jeans look with the hat the best. :) hope you're having a fab wknd!
ReplyDeletexoxo
jasmine
AdamAlexMommy
Ok these pics make me feel bad- too many perfect legs :) I wish I was there!
ReplyDeletexo Rachel
www.glamhampton.com
Me too!
Deletexoxo
love coachella style <3
ReplyDeletexxx
Fantastic round up of pics!!!! I cannot get over Chanel Iman, can she stop being soo amazing already!
ReplyDeletexx
georgianaonstyle.blogspot.com
He he he! I know what you mean lovely!
Deletexoxo
What a great inspiration!!! Love it!!
ReplyDeleteKisses, Lucy!
YAY love this post I haven't seen a round up of coachella's style and usulayy they're just celebs, I think some people look a little overdone for tehe festival but i love eveything they're wearing espescially all the floral prints! xxx
ReplyDeleteI really love your blog dear!
ReplyDeleteKeep posting!!
XO
Thank you!
Deletexoxo
I haven't seen any Coachella photos until now!! My favourite is definitely the very bottom left :)
ReplyDeleteLovely blog!!! Rhi xx
thewildestofdreams.blogspot.com
Thanks doll!
Deletexoxo
I love the outfits from coachella, they all have such cool grunge or boho vibe going on. I especially love all the printed shorts/pants. The leopard print denim outfit is my favorite :)
ReplyDeleteIt's one of my fav's too!
Deletexoxo
Wow honey This is such a great selection !
ReplyDeleteI love what they wearing and I want to go to Coachelllaaa!
xxx
ifoundmysoulmate.blogspot.com
I would love to go to Coachela not only for the music but also because the style there is so inspiring *
ReplyDeletefabulous Snaps.......I love this blog
ReplyDeletehttp://indiaftrends.blogspot.in/