Katy Perry photographed by Mikael Jannsson and styled by Karl Templer for the March 2012 issue of Interview Magazine.
Fiercely channeling (and even looking a lot alike) the late Elizabeth Taylor, when I first saw these I didn't even realise it was Katy Perry. But one thing's for sure, the girl does old Hollywood glamour REAL well! This burlesque / showgirl inspired theme dripping in shiny jewels paired and toned down in black and white invokes a vintage, old world feel. It's almost like getting an exclusive peak backstage at the Moulin Rouge, but most importantly these photographs are just truly beautiful.
What do you guys think of them?
Much love,








Oh my goodness, I can't believe that's Katy Perry! Absolutely jaw-dropping! Love the styling and old-world glamour. So beautiful! Absolutely love her in these outfits rather than her usual gaudy attire hehe.
ReplyDeleteHope you're having the prettiest day Sonia! <3
<3 Mandy xx
http://frocksandotherfrivolities.blogspot.com
I know right!!! Thank you for the well-wishes Mandy! Hoping your day is an amazing one too :o)
Deletexoxo
I've hardly recognized her. She's stunning!
ReplyDeletexo
Ev
ps thank you for your lovely wish babe.
Your welcome!
Deletexoxo
Gosh I did not recognize her either - amazing post
ReplyDeleteI love your post! Hey I would love for you to check out my blog!
http://fashionblends.blogspot.com
these are beyond stunning....she is gorgeous anyways, but she looks extra amazing styled like this!! and you're right, I definitely thought Elizabeth Taylor when I first looked at it.
ReplyDelete~Jacy
http://laviedelenore.blogspot.com
gorgeous! perfect shoot!
ReplyDeletewww.aroundlucia.com
www.aroundlucia.com
She`s so beautiful and stylish :X
ReplyDeleteFashionspot.ro
If I didn´t had read your text, I never thought that the person on this pictures is Katy Perry. She looks so beautiful and so much better1
ReplyDeletexx J.
just find your blog andd waaww, so lucky i'm! This a REALLY greaatt blog:<3 Love ur blog. Very glamour, and you look stunning! Mind to follow each other? I make sure followed you, dear!
ReplyDeletehave a fab day!
Thank you for the sweet comment! FYI that it Katy Perry not me! :o)
Deletexoxo
she really seems another person, but looks fantastic!
ReplyDeletewww.rollolollo.com
Beautiful pictures! ;)
ReplyDelete"comment is made by boy"
wow i really didn't recognize her either- but she looks incredible, it's nice to see her stepping out from her usual image! x
ReplyDeleteBem, sendo assim podemos falar em português porque eu também sou portuguesa xD Gostei do editorial :)
ReplyDeleteOk! :o)
Deletexoxo
Very pretty photos! I think guys love them...jajaja
ReplyDeleteMª Jesús
http://elotroladodelarmario.blogspot.com.es/
she is beautiful, great photos, Great post.
ReplyDeletehttp://aprettylife13.blogspot.com/
Love this post! Those photos are fierce! Katy Perry looks amazing!
ReplyDeletexx
Giovanna
www.oliveandanarrow.com
wow amazing photos dear!!
ReplyDeletexoxo=)
holy crap i didn't even recognize her!
ReplyDeletelove your blog!
following you now!
xxxo - jenny
www.jennymichellely.blogspot.com
Thank you doll!
Deletexoxo
The photos are fantastic! I didn't even recognise her!
ReplyDeleteLuv,
Friend in Fashion
www.friendinfashion.blogspot.com
x
Sure thing! Checking out your blog now!
ReplyDeletexoxo
I love this pics!!!!!
ReplyDeleteXoxoxo
www.bluenailgirl.com
Ps. FOllowed!! =]
DeleteIf u want like me on facebook =] xoxo
Thank you!
Deletexoxo
Sure thing!
ReplyDeletexoxo
love the pictures - they are gorgeous!!
ReplyDeleteShe looks STUNNING - but realllly does not look like her. Maybe in one of two of them, but not all!
ReplyDeleteJoelyne
The Sydney Girl
X
she looks amazing!
ReplyDeletexxx
wondeful pics!La Folie
ReplyDeleteInterview mag has so far been one of my favourite for inspirational celebrity editorial content. Really hits out of the boundaries. I'm not a huge Katy fan, but my gosh this shoot! Xx
ReplyDelete