My problem? I window shopped for myself! Ugh it was too easy to get caught up with creating my own Christmas wishlist that by the end of my shopping escapade I remembered why I was actually there for. So after that failed attempt I went online and searched that way instead! So the next time I get to the shops I will be prepared!
From left to right:
1. Alexander Wang Marti leather backpack
2. Oscar De La Renta metal plaque necklace
3. Proenza Schouler PSI small leather satchel
4. Sunday Somewhere Razzopello sunglasses
5. Alexander McQueen silk-chiffon scarf
6. Sleeping Beauty by Christian Lacroix (perfect for new mums)
7. Sportsgirl Nolita spliced shirt
8. Marc by Marc Jacobs Henry chronograph watch
9. Missoni Home Kew cushion
10. Mor Lip Macaron in blood orange, peach nectar and lychee flower
11. Missoni Home Morli zig-zag throw
12. Mor Black Emporium Italian blood orange scented candle
13. Luv Low by Erin Wasson Evil Eye dome ring
So here's to the Christmas countdown! Happy shopping everyone!
Much love,


Nice list!! I'm going to add a few of these on my list as well;)! Thx Sonia:)!!
ReplyDelete